Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two new layouts

I got two more layouts done this week so I thought I would share them with you.  This first one is of my husband Marcus celebrating his 49th birthday.  I used my cricut for just about everything on this layout.  (Got the idea from a layout in the most recent Scrapbook, etc magazine I just got in the mail)


This next one is my recap page for 2010.  I put one of these type of layouts in the beginning of every year's scrapbook.  They are fun to look at and I get to use those pictures that don't actually make it on a layout of their own!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pages! On the "recap" page, how did you do the postage stamp? Is it a punch, or is the whole kraft-colored paper a die itself? Share please! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your 2010 layout... I did one of those. IT was a lot of fun. Mine was digi which made it go pretty fast. Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool recap page of faces and yeah for the celebration page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both very nice, the 2010 page looks like it took a lot of work and patience. The birthday one of Marcus is cool,I like all the activity on the page. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete