Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scraplift Layouts

These two layouts were January and February's Scraplift Challenge over at OSU.  (I couldn't post them until they were posted on the board.)  This first one is of two of our Grandsons while checking out the deck of the Battleship North Carolina.


I think this next one is one of my all time favorites.  It just kind of works.  I really love how the ducks turned out on the title (CTMH stamps which I used Copics to color, still experimenting with those!!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I have the ducks too! I must play with them! LOL! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second is just so gorgeous - not surprised it's a favourite. The copic colours just pop, or should I say they quack?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to copy the slip-n-slide LO, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ducks. Wait till after our class at the expo and see what we can do with our copics. Both are cute.

    ReplyDelete