Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Excited!

Okay, awhile back Amy over at www.Commit2Paper.com put out a notice that she was looking for a few more people for her Inspiration Squad. Well, after much hem hawing around and a few nudges from Joyce, I decided to give it a go and I am very happy and excited to say I am now officially a Commit2Paper Inspiration Squad Member....Woo Hoo!! With that, I received the December C2P kit (which I must say exceeded my expectations by far) and have started working on a few layouts. The Paper is from the SEI Winter Song collection and is beautiful but....with living in Southern California, I have no snow or "winterey" pictures so I had to think in a few different directions. Here is what I have come up with so far:






6 comments:

  1. these are goregous! you are certainly making us proud! when we do our december kits, we have a hard time because we dont get snow in south florida either... i think you are proving the versatility that we aim for! i only hope you dont make my own layouts look bad ;P
    great work! love them! particularly the way you did the love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. Congratulations on making the squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the squad. These look great and not at all wintery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and very well deserved!! Love the LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Marlene! These are beautiful LO's and it does look like an awesome kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo on making the inspiration squad!!! And great job on the layouts!

    ReplyDelete